The AB Arms MODX Modular Rifle System™ is an affordable, lightweight (3 lbs. 2 oz.), ergonomic, drop-in chassis designed specifically for the Remington® Model 783 Short Action.
It serves as a modular foundation on which tactical accessories can be added according to the operator’s needs.
• Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by a Veteran-Owned company
• Designed for Remington 783 Short Action - Right Hand
• Aluminum design, hard coat anodized to Mil-Spec Type III
• Easy to assemble, drop-in design
• O MOA scope rail included.
• KeyMod Standard on three sides of the forearm for mounting equipment
• Conventional slots for mounting Geissele® Automatics accessories on two sides of the forearm
• Multi-point radial cut inlet which allows barreled action to sit in stress free for utmost accuracy (no V-block)
• Lightweight, 11.5” free-floating modular forearm
• Will accommodate barrels as thick as the action
• Comes standard with AB Arms Fixed-Adjustable™ Urban Sniper Stock™ and the AB Arms SBR P*Grip™
• Designed to accept any AR-style butt stock and pistol grip
• Uses AICS-style MDT magazines (Magazine NOT included)
• Length of Pull adjustability of 10.62” to 15.69”
• Trigger well will accept all after-market trigger systems
• Integrated push button magazine release located at the front of the trigger guard
• Weight: 3 lbs. 2 oz.